On this blog I will offer some of my matchboxlabels and matchboxskillets for sale.
If you are interested in some of the items, please contact me by E-mail: tandberg53@gmail.com.
Payment through PayPal.
Please feel free to take a look at my website: www.phillumeny.dk where you can see a part of my worldwide matchbox collection of over 170,000 different matchboxes and -labels. Enjoy.





søndag den 13. oktober 2024

GERMANY

SPAR - Flaggen
Catalog No. 3449 - 3455 - 7 labels in a set
Issued 1964

Available in 4 different Steuer Nummer (Tax Nos.)

Steuer Nr.  19   Price 0,35  
€  + postage - in a used condition
Steuer Nr.  26   Price 0,35  €  postage - in a mixed condition
Steuer Nr. 103  Price 0,50  €  postage - in a good condition
Steuer Nr. 295  Price 0,50  €  postage - in a good condition




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar